Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trugrip for gen 4's

Honeybooboo

Have a production gen 4 34 and I need some more grip. Trugrip seems to be the best and I like that it goes higher up to the slide. Will it work on a gen 4? They have tape for the g21 sf and it says it works with gen 4 frames and the ambi mag release but I don't know if I order that one or the standard g17 tape. Emailed them a couple times with no answer. Heard the guy is kind of a flake and ships stuff whenever. Don't really care. Just want to order the right stuff.

You can get them immediately from Manny USA. I like his better than the original because of the slightly coarser granular and they seem to last longer. You might want to call about the Gen4, I have them on several Gen3's. These are shaped exactly like the originals and are for the small framed gun like yours.

http://www.mannyusa.com/Firearms_Training/product/Tru-Grips_Glock_22.html

I made my own with 3M tape. Couldn't be happier. Like he said. Be sure to remove all oil and residue first. I'm assuming it cheaper than buying premade but I could be wrong. The part I like is that I can cover or not cover parts of the grip that I choose.

Archived