Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fort Wayne, IN - 2015 Monthly Matches

Fort Wayne, IN is shooting on the 3rd Sundays, March - Oct. We typically run 3 long field courses, 2 short/medium courses, and a classifier. Our next match is this Sunday, May 17.

Registration Begins: 9:00 A.M.
*New-shooters meeting: 9:30 A.M.
Shooters Meeting: 9:45 A.M.
Match Begins: 10:00 A.M.

*New-shooters meeting prior to the match: If you are new to uspsa, we'll give you a quick introduction into the basics of the game (safety, range commands, scoring).

Registration Fee:
$20 (General entry)
$15 (FWRR member)
$0 (setup crew)
Juniors shoot free with paid adult

The Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver (FWRR) gun club is located north of Harlan, IN, just off 37.
15715 Rupert Rd
Grabill, IN 46741
41.234010/-84.888246

Maps and directions can be found at Fort Wayne Rifle & Revolver Gun Club...www.fwrr.us
"Like" us on facebook, at www.facebook.com/fwuspsa
Questions? Email me at ftw_uspsa@yahoo.com or PM me here.

Hope to see you there!

-rvb

Just a heads up for everyone. They have 37 north out of Ft Wayne close at this current time. (they are replacing the RR tracks.) They may be done by Sunday but I do not know. If it is closed just turn right on the road before the tracks. Then go to the first road you can go left on. Turn left and that takes you right back out onto 37 north. Maybe a 1/2 mile outta your way. They are also repaving 37 which is a mess but I don't expect them to be working on Sunday so that should not be an issue.

• 1 month later...

Archived