Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Oklahoma Production and Single Stack Sectional

The 2015 Oklahoma Production and Single Stack Sectional will be held on October 25th, 2015 at The United States Shooting Academy in Tulsa, OK. We will have 10 stages with a minimum of 250 rounds required if you don't miss.

Sign-ups start today at http://matchsignup.org/match/default.php?matchid=437

Match T-shirts will be available for purchase separately, more info on that coming soon.

This is a Trophy only match for Production and Single Stack.

Sign-up early as space is limited to 120 competitors and we hope to sell out quickly.

Edited by Prov1x

That's great. Thank you. Looks like I already have about half our team roped into going with me. Thanks!

Awesome, great we would love to have you all at our match. It will be a great match and the first time, that I can remember, that the Oklahoma Section is having seperate championships for the biggest divisions in our state.

The Oklahoma Limited, Open and Revolver section is August 28th - 29th in OKC and then this match in October.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are there enough slots left I could get 4-5 guys on the same squad still? Sorry, I got behind on registering trying to run my own match... :/

Yes there are at least 3 squads that have more that 5 spots available so please go and sign up and get your buddies to sign up as well!

We are currently half way to our max and have some really good shooters coming in for the match.

Thanks guys!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Production and Single Stack Sectional Stages are attached.

We have about 72 people signed up at this point so don't wait to get your entries in. It will be a great match and the 1st time, that I know of, the Oklahoma section is having 2 separate major matches!

Sign-ups and more match info can be found at matchsignup.org

OK Sectional.pdf

Edited by Prov1x

• 3 weeks later...

We need to get some heat on this. This club puts on the most well-balanced matches in Oklahoma, and these stages will be fun.

USSA is a great range. Shade cover, paved parking lots, paved road through the range, grassy bays, gigantic berms, really nice clubhouse with air conditioning, plumbing, and retail space. We should be absorbing shooters from Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Shooters,

You are signed up to shoot the 2015 Oklahoma Production and Single Stack Sectional held at The United States Shooting Academy in Tulsa, OK on Sunday October 25th.

The range is located at:

The United States Shooting Academy

6500 East 66th Street North

Tulsa, OK 74117

Phone#: 918-948-7856

Check-in: AT THE LODGE TO COMPLETE A HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT BEFORE GOING TO RANGE!

0715 - 0800 At the lodge.

0800 shooters meeting

0830 shooting starts

Lunch will be on your own, but we will be providing snacks throughout the day such as individual bags of trail mix, cliff bars, protein bars, beef jerky, soda, water etc. This will provide us with ample time to complete the 10 stage match, do awards and still provide time for travel after the awards.

We are going to be giving away a CZ P-09 certificate at the awards (donated by CZ-USA), down on the range, by random draw. We are also going to be giving away 2 Free Slots to next years OK Sectional Match by random draw as well. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN

Parking:

You can park in any of the parking lots down by the bays, behind the front bays or in the gravel area at the end of the range road but please do not park in the grass.

See you at the range!

Edited by Prov1x

Thanks everybody for coming out and shooting the 2015 Oklahoma Production and Single Stack Sectional.

We had a great turnout and I think the match went pretty well. THANK YOU to all of you that helped after the match was complete!!!!

Scores will be posted to USPSA in the next few days.

A special thanks goes out to Mike Pinto-OK Section Coord. as he gave me a lot of good advice and help with putting on my first major match as a match director.

Also to Greg Goode who ran scores all weekend and ironed things out with all of the corrections and awards. It was a tremendous help!!!

Thanks again to all of the R.O.s that volunteered their time to work the match, I can't thank you enough, you guys were awesome!

Look for more inforation about the upcoming 2016 Oklahoma Sectional soon.

Thanks again,

Chad

Edited by Prov1x