Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mike from Tulsa OK

MPF

Hello everyone, made this account a while back but forgot about it until I recently started lurking on the forums again.

My name is Mike, I grew up plinking and varmint hunting in Oklahoma. Got my first taste of competition shooting fairly young when my dad entered us in a couple CMP service rifle matches, and then got me involved in NRA junior marksmanship. After college I bought my first pistol and the addiction to competing that I found when I was younger returned to me.

I've mostly shot steel challenge the last few years, but the 3 gun nation championship came to town and had a side stage set up for spectators to shoot...that was that, I had to have more.

So here I am, trying to soak up everything I can in hopes that each match I'll suck a bit less than the last.

post-50348-0-22691300-1431302671_thumb.j

Hello everyone, made this account a while back but forgot about it until I recently started lurking on the forums again.

My name is Mike, I grew up plinking and varmint hunting in Oklahoma. Got my first taste of competition shooting fairly young when my dad entered us in a couple CMP service rifle matches, and then got me involved in NRA junior marksmanship. After college I bought my first pistol and the addiction to competing that I found when I was younger returned to me.

I've mostly shot steel challenge the last few years, but the 3 gun nation championship came to town and had a side stage set up for spectators to shoot...that was that, I had to have more.

So here I am, trying to soak up everything I can in hopes that each match I'll suck a bit less than the last.

attachicon.gif20150503_112943.jpg

Welcome Mike! If you haven't already made it to a match, we shoot USPSA at USSA on the 2nd Sundays of the month. I usually run 7 stages with about 170 rounds required if you don't miss.

Next month in June, we will be having a classifier match. So if you aren't classified in USPSA this would be a good time to come out and get an initial classification. I'll be putting on 4 classifiers and 3 field courses for a total of 165 rounds. Sign-in at 0930 at the lodge and start at 10, $20 match fee.

Let me know if you have any questions about USPSA or our matches.

Thanks,

Chad

Thanks everyone!

Chad, I have yet to try out USPSA and I think it would be cool to classify. June sounds like a good opportunity.

I'm over on Boomershooter too (hence the jersey in the pic).