Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yup...did it...Glock 43!

zipper046

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update guys:

They're trickling back in. Backorders will go first, but we have multiple machines dedicated to both the Glock 43 and Glock 42 pads ( spoiler ).

Our sights work for it too, btw!

My TTI backoprder is #7676 and I will take any color.

Sent. Changed your +2 regular blacks to matte. Shoot me a PM if this is an issue!

Update guys:

They're trickling back in. Backorders will go first, but we have multiple machines dedicated to both the Glock 43 and Glock 42 pads ( spoiler ).

Our sights work for it too, btw!

My TTI backoprder is #7676 and I will take any color.

Sent. Changed your +2 regular blacks to matte. Shoot me a PM if this is an issue!

That is fine, Thanks.

Taran Tactical: I am also waiting on the TTI black bases. Order # 288837015

I also have a Kahr PM 9 going on the market with the arrival of the 43. While the trigger is very smooth on the Kahr, it is also very long. It is also easier to rack the slide on the Glock. The grip is significantly higher on the Glock which helps reduce muzzle rise.

I shot the G43 at a GSSF Match this past weekend, and while I didn't do that well with it, I did about the same as with my G27. It shoots a nice tight group even with a hard trigger. I will work on that soon.

We got 350 something orders out today, and we're still going. We'll be filling them all throughout the weekend, and should be completely done with back orders by wednesday next week.

We've decided to build a fort out of all the Monster cans.

Appreciate your hard work!

Any plans to put together a G43 package deal to sell on the website? Say a +1, +2, connector and sights? Just thinking out loud as a guy who doesn't run a business but was curious :D

We got 350 something orders out today, and we're still going. We'll be filling them all throughout the weekend, and should be completely done with back orders by wednesday next week.

Any plans to put together a G43 package deal to sell on the website? Say a +1, +2, connector and sights? Just thinking out loud as a guy who doesn't run a business but was curious :D

Yeah, it's something we've wrestled with. The issue is that most people will want tritium night sights over our fiber optic sights.

I'd buy that package.

Yeah, it's something we've wrestled with. The issue is that most people will want tritium night sights over our fiber optic sights.

I really wish I could convince someone to do a tritium front and blk rears... For a carry gun, I think that is the way to go. If I had to choose between the options you post, I would go FO front and blk rears.

Are all the parts you have avail on your website to buy?

Checking up on those orders for you guys right now.

TTI, can you check my order as well. Order 9405.

I checked the site this afternoon and it said pads were available. I ordered two, received confirmation and my credit card was charged. I then got an email saying the new status of my order is "backorder".

Taran Tactical, any chance you guys will be doing a package deal later on with a short and a longer basepad for a discounted price?

i noticed that if you buy two of the same kind that there is a discount on the second one that is bought.

just wondering... :) (happy face)

Yeah, but due to our ecommerce software, it won't allow cross-sku discount. Give us a call and we'll get it done manually. ( 805-522-1911 )
Are you still offering this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Taran Tactical, any chance you guys will be doing a package deal later on with a short and a longer basepad for a discounted price?

i noticed that if you buy two of the same kind that there is a discount on the second one that is bought.

just wondering... :) (happy face)

Yeah, but due to our ecommerce software, it won't allow cross-sku discount. Give us a call and we'll get it done manually. ( 805-522-1911 )
Are you still offering this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yup, shoot me a call at that number (805-522-1911)

What holsters are you guys using? I normally carry a G19 in a RCS Phantom and have a Tucker cover-up for my PM9. I think I would like a kydex holster with one larger clip. Also, I might as well order my TTI base pads while I am in the blue label waiting line.

Taran Tactical pads look great and they have top notch customer service!

Just installed the Tractiongrips.. now I just need some night sights and the wife needs to figure out what holster to get. The more I shoot this though, the more I like it.. may just have to fight her over it.. or pick up another one.

uX7FNSP.jpg