Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mini Mr Bulletfeeder tech tip

FYI. I put a Mini Mr Bulletfeeder on a 650. I use the Redding competition seating die. It is too tall and the bulletfeeder rubbed against it and wouldn't feed. The mini is designed for low Dillon type bullet seating dies. I made this adapter from a copper connector and a piece of Plexiglass tubing.I used black electrical tape to get a snug fit in the bullet magazine. I dremeled out the 1/2 inch copper connector to fit over the bulletfeeder die.post-22108-0-60610900-1430743299_thumb.jpost-22108-0-87658300-1430743318_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

By the pic I think u have it in the 2nd station. Mine is set up like this

Station #1 Dillion depriming/sizing die

Station #2 Dillion powder/case flaring die (primer seated) at this station.

Station #3 Dillion powder check die

Station #4 Mini Mr. Bullet feeder from Double Alpha Academy.

Station #5 Lee bullet seating/crimping die..

I've made 5k rounds and no hang ups..press wks great. Hope this helps. .I also retro fitted the Lee 4 tube case holder to the Dillion 650XL. I can load 100 rds in 20 minutes. PS always use a case Gauge to check reloads.

Thanks for the advice.The idea was to use the competition seating die which requires a separate crimping die. I use a separate crimp die on all my toolheads. I don't use a powder check. The micrometer head will not allow the base of the bullet feeder to fit, no matter which way it's turned.