Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Memphis Charity Challenge

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here it is ..............................................

Sorry if it falls on another match date, but it is going to happen on the 20th (staff shoots and proofs stages) 21st, and 22nd of October. That is our last best option and we are going forward with it. Entry forms will be out sometime this week or at the latest this weekend. The date is two weeks prior to the IRC so even though it isnt ICORE it is still a big match and therefore a tune up for the IRC.

Thanks every one, see you in October !

Hopalong

Pick one day, and shoot. Or shoot one day and the other division the next. Or shoot one day revolver minor then the next day revolver major to compare yourself major vs. Minor on the same stages.

Details coming this weekend and entry forms too.

Hop

Pick one day, and shoot. Or shoot one day and the other division the next. Or shoot one day revolver minor then the next day revolver major to compare yourself major vs. Minor on the same stages.

Details coming this weekend and entry forms too.

Hop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

May is coming soon. For those shooting revolvers only your choice of day and first chance to sign up is almost up. We will open registration to both revolver and single stack shooters the first of May.

Good afternoon,

Posting app again since announcing on Pistol matches here, and please know that once your app is received, I do send an email to inform you we received it. If you've sent your app but have not gotten an email from me, please call or email us at tn.uspsa[at]gmail.com. Thanks!

Elizabeth

2016 MCC App rev03022016.pdf

Edited by Sunny226

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening,

I just wanted to clarify a few things about registering for the MEMPHIS CHARITY CHALLENGE (MCC):

1. To register for the MCC, the match app must be filled out and returned with payment. Download app available above.

2. There is no online registration. After much discussion about past matches, this provides better control with the 6 options available.

3. The stages are averaging 25 or more rounds each, and there are no "revolver-friendly" or "single stack-friendly" designs--just solid fun stages to challenge your DVC. B)

See you in Memphis @ the MCC come October, after the Tennessee Atomic Blast in September!

All the best,

Elizabeth

Edited by Sunny226

Have stages pretty much done. I hope everyone likes to shoot since the round count is 283 ! ! ! ! ! ! Remember we will have an auction after the shooting ends Saturday for sure, but maybe Friday after shooting too. So bring a little extra for that.

Hop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just so everyone knows. I will be going to get a new titanium right hip July 14. It will not effect the match except Liz and I will be busy with Dr appointments and P. T. the last 2 weeks, and next 4 will be the busiest.

When you send in your Apps don't be too concerned if you don't get an email confirmation right away. We will get you taken care of.

Thanks, send in your Apps and see everyone in October.

HOPALONG N Mrs. HOPALONG