Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat Open gun difference

2muchvdos

I went to Limcats website and looked at the different Open pistols he had. I went and looked at the specs and they all look exactly alike. I did a search as well to no avail. Anyone know the difference with the models?

I don't see the Dragoncat there, it was substantially different from the other models - longer, nose heavy and with a VERY effective compensator. There was a huge difference between it and the Razorcat. Is the Dragoncat no more?

My buddy has both a Dragoncat and a Spearcat currently. He started with a razorcat, but prefers full size guns. His usual choice is the dragon cat (5.4" barrel with V6 ports). The spearcat seems to be slightly shorter (5" barrel with vertical popple holes). Both guns function flawlessly...Johnny does great work.

I dont see the Dragoncat either. Also hear theres a different version for each 1 called HBar. Think it stands for heavy barrel. Bull barrel type I believe. I just asked my friend that owns a spearcat h bar.

Call them and they can walk you through what the differences are. H-bars are tungsten lined barrels and is an option for any model. A few of the models have differnet comps on them.

I just got an H-bar Phantara from Johnny. I can't speak highly enough about the Lim's or the work Johnny does.

Call them and they can walk you through what the differences are. H-bars are tungsten lined barrels and is an option for any model. A few of the models have differnet comps on them.

I just got an H-bar Phantara from Johnny. I can't speak highly enough about the Lim's or the work Johnny does.

Thanks. I finally decided to call them and spoke with Johnnys son, Julian. basically the 4 on the website are all the same with the only difference is aesthetics.

I got a quote for a Spearcat H Bar. Once the ball starts rolling, then we decide what type compensator will be used along with anything else youd like different, i.e. steel grip or color. This is really interesting as I might be going this route for an Open build.

Edited by 2muchvdos

You'll never go wrong with any Limcat guns. Difference usually are the total length of the gun, comp design & ports or either it'll have popple holes of V4 or V6 ports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk