Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooters connection discount

trouble

email them and tell them you're on this forum. when you log in, some but not all will show a discounted price. discount or not, their prices are in line with the other big players and most if not everything i have bought from them has shipped same day.

Create an account with them (shooters connection) before you email them. That way they know who to apply the discount to. when you put items in your cart after that they will be automatically discounted as long as you are logged in. the amount of discount varies, some items don't have one. I imagine it all comes down to the margin they have. It really adds up! Even on non discounted items they have great prices. and like others said they ship uber fast. For me, small orders sent US postal arrive 2 days after I place the order!

Great company!

email them and tell them you're on this forum. when you log in, some but not all will show a discounted price. discount or not, their prices are in line with the other big players and most if not everything i have bought from them has shipped same day.

I don't care if they are higher on some item, it's the shipping that I love. Only 1 time has something not been here the next day, and I think I ordered too late or something.