Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington announces discount for USPSA members

• 4 weeks later...

Placed an order on the 4th still nothing. Starting to regret doing this. Anyone else in this boat or just me?

What did you order? I got a confirmation email the day after faxing the paperwork.

Placed an order on the 4th still nothing. Starting to regret doing this. Anyone else in this boat or just me?

What did you order? I got a confirmation email the day after faxing the paperwork.

Did you get yours yet? Ordered the 700 in .308. I got a email with only an attachment that was like a bill of sale. They made a point of stating that we can not contact them about the status.

Did you get yours yet? Ordered the 700 in .308. I got a email with only an attachment that was like a bill of sale. They made a point of stating that we can not contact them about the status.

I just picked mine up today. The email I got gave an order date of 05/21/2015, and the delivery date said 05/22/2015. I didn't think the delivery date was the actual date so I expected 3 to 6 weeks for delivery. Yesterday I got the actual bill of sale by snail mail and it still said delivery date was 05/22/2015. I called the transfer FFL and sure enough it had been been there for a few days.

Check to see if you have a delivery date on the original email. If you do give your FFL a call. If you do not have a delivery date then it could take up to 6 weeks.

I Amin the same boat, but I did get an email from the Remington rep saying they were out of stock for at least 6 weeks.

At the end of the day. This was a great deal for USPSA members that Remington did not have to do. All of the rules and conditions were clearly laid out before the sale even started. Kind of look at as an early Black Friday sale. Just missed my window. Does that mean that I will ever stop lusting over a 700 in .308, or the very sweet 1911 Enhanced. Hell no!! Love my 870 and 1100.

Missed it by that much.

For those of you who did not, put a few extra down range for me.

See you at the range.

Ordered a 700 in .308 on 5/11 and have heard nothing yet. Wonder if it got cancelled too. I had rec'd a charge for shipping ($16.05) last week and got excited thinking the order was processed and the gun charge would be separate but then the charge was credited a couple days later.

At this point, I wouldn't be heartbroken if the order was cancelled as I was ordering it in hopes of using for IN deer season but the regulations proposals did not go through.