Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Scored some VV N320 powder today

GlockCanMan

What do you guys pay in the USA for 1 lb of N320???

Paid $28 per pound, including shipping and hazmat (for 32lbs).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad your prices are so low. Wish we did not get ripped off so much. USA-Canada dollar is not that far apart.

I scored some a few weeks ago, but I was only able to get 1lb. First time I loaded it and I really like it. I'm thinking of using it instead of TiteGroup. I just need to get some more then I will have to decide.

well if you lived near Grand Forks we could arrange a friendly soft ball game to exchange beer, smokes and powder....Lived there a happy time and met some great people who play softball for high stakes smokes and beer after the games.

Wideners has some VV N320 today also in 4lb tubs. I was able to grab some more. This should now last me till after the next election. Hate to have to pay for another Haz Mat fee, but it is worth the peace of mind.

Very good and clean powder. Great powder if you shoot Bayou Bullets. 147 gr, sitting on top of 3.2 gr gives you good PF.

What kind of load data are you using? All I have is VV320 but the VV site doesn't show any data for 320/147.

Very good and clean powder. Great powder if you shoot Bayou Bullets. 147 gr, sitting on top of 3.2 gr gives you good PF.

I am using 3.1gr of N320 which will make PF with my M&P pro. For a major match I will bump it up to 3.2 for safety.

• 3 months later...

Yeah I've been thinking I would like to score a couple a pounds to play around with sometime. At those prices though, I think I will just leave it to you match shooters and be done with it. Maybe we will all get lucky, and the prices will go back down and availability back up. Ha maybe I'll win the lottery too.

Yeah I've been thinking I would like to score a couple a pounds to play around with sometime. At those prices though, I think I will just leave it to you match shooters and be done with it. Maybe we will all get lucky, and the prices will go back down and availability back up. Ha maybe I'll win the lottery too.

It's my understanding that VV powders are generally more expense compared to other options that might be available.

Considering some people where paying between $40-$50 a lbs not to long ago, $28 doesn't seem all that bad.

~g

Archived