Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Share shipping from France

Civil disobedience Sarge :)

Anyone know why GBs are not allowed?

Yeah. The administration does not want to have to deal with the crap when the wheels fall off...

Actually, this is probably secondary to the basic philosophy that this place is a shooting forum and not a marketplace...

I'm surprised that California still allows people to order these kinds of things. When I worked in L.A. (1988 to 1997) and asked the county about getting a CCW permit [because I wanted the option of carrying a less powerful caliber when off-duty than my agency (federal) allowed, the three people working in that office laughed at me. At that time and in that county, at least, if you weren't a heavy political contributor or a movie star, it wasn't going to happen. Have things changed for the better?

Fyi, if you're not in a rush, shipping from Eric's shop is only $14 euro, and based on the conversion rate right now, you do pretty well with the part costs right now. Just be careful of your credit cards foreign transaction fee. My Cabelas card was only 1%, other cards were 3% or more...

If you use Cabela's make sure to give them a heads up. My order got held up a day because Cabela's fraud dept stepped in. Said heightened fraud activity stemming from France, New Zealand and El Salvador. Other that that Eric's shop communicates well. Very easy.

There's currently a fight going on between Sacramento and the counties on CCW; Brown says "shall issue" and the sheriffs want to keep "may issue" alive...

We get along.

Governor Brown says he wants "shall issue" and a few sheriffs want "may issue"? I've been out of touch, I guess, thanks for the update.

There's currently a fight going on between Sacramento and the counties on CCW; Brown says "shall issue" and the sheriffs want to keep "may issue" alive...

We get along.

Atlas- By "We get along" do you mean that you're a heavy political contributor or you're a movie star or something else?

Edited by jmbaccolyte

If you use Cabela's make sure to give them a heads up. My order got held up a day because Cabela's fraud dept stepped in. Said heightened fraud activity stemming from France, New Zealand and El Salvador. Other that that Eric's shop communicates well. Very easy.

Now that I think about it the same thing happened to me.