Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Meeting the Man!

GreenDragon64

Ended up and went to the NRA convention with a shooting buddy and we found ourselves at the Smith & Wesson booth. Lo and behold we ended up in an extremely small line to meet one of the best all around shooters that is alive today.

JM was a very sincere and genuine person, joked with my friend and I for a few minutes and took a picture with each of us. He said I had a familiar face then I told him I have a familiar name to go along with it, one of those gotta be there moments.

3DFBBE00-C635-4DBB-B410-E1D280B1E41D_zps

Jerry was one of my favorite guys to spend time with. I was hanging out with him for a few days at the Clark's place in LA. He knew I was a reptile catching fool... So he took me out an a small boat to check one of his (Alligator Snapping) turtle traps. There was a monster turtle hooked on the trap, and Jerry says... "My back is kinda hurting, could you haul him in the boat for us." I knew his back wasn't hurting, he just wanted me to have all the fun. It was my first and only Alligator Snapper experience. :)

He is a class act. I have seen him at matches many times, talked to him a few times, he is always nice. I have never seen him be rude or even act like he was having a bad day. He is a great ambassador to the shooting sports.

Hurley

Class act. A true gentleman and probably one of the best representatives of our sport. I've had the pleasure of being squadded right next, squad in front of and behind, him several times. So I had a chance to see him shoot and walk stages with him. Definitely a cool thing for this mediocre shooter.

Archived