Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PractiScore 1.2.27

ZackJones

...if a target has an NPM assigned, the regular mike column should be blanked out...

The mike column is enabled to comply with #9.9.3 (per DNROI request).

9.9.3 Moving scoring targets will always incur failure to shoot at and miss penalties if a competitor fails to activate the mechanism which initiates the target movement. This includes no-shoot targets that must be activated when in front of scoring targets to expose them, penalties are based on number of shots required for the scoring target(s) behind the no-shoot.

• 2 months later...

I checked out the auto-decimal feature but didn't have a chance to try it in a match setting. Does the setting persist across shooters, squads, devices? If I set the auto-decimal feature on the master nook then sync it with all of the scoring nooks, would it propagate to the scoring nooks?

It is a local setting for device. Once set, it will be used everywhere.

It won't sync across devices.

forgive the dumb question, but can you tell me how to turn on auto-decimal on a nook? we have 1 or 2 that are on auto-decimal, and I'd like to set the others that way, but I haven't had time to screw around with finding the settings.

Edited by motosapiens

As a hint... you can also tap on the "N/M" next to that. I'll leave it to you to figure out what that does. :)

No thanks. If you can't be bothered to document it, I can't be bothered wasting time looking at it.

No thanks. If you can't be bothered to document it, I can't be bothered wasting time looking at it.

It is documented all right, but you are more than welcome to document it better.

argh. now I'm trying to figure out how reassign a score, since it sometimes comes up at matches. I couldn't find it in the manual, couldn't find it by searching here, couldn't find it by searching the internet, and can't figure it out by just screwing around with buttons on the app. Most interested in doing it with a nook, since that's what we have for the squads.

can anyone point me in the right direction?

On review scores screen (it normally opens when shooter has scores). There can be multiple entries (e.g. when scores been edited). Each entry has a menu button (3 vertical dots) at the top right corner. You can tap on it to open a popup menu. Reassign to score, reassign to stage, reset score and restore score actions can be invoked from there.

You can also see similar 3 vertical dots in a number of other places in the app. You can tap on them there too.

argh. now I'm trying to figure out how reassign a score, since it sometimes comes up at matches. I couldn't find it in the manual, couldn't find it by searching here, couldn't find it by searching the internet, and can't figure it out by just screwing around with buttons on the app. Most interested in doing it with a nook, since that's what we have for the squads.

Sounds like the manual (there's a current manual?) and the built-in help frames need some serious work.

Sounds like the manual (there's a current manual?) and the built-in help frames need some serious work.

who reads manuals? Especially for free stuff....

Hopefully now the next person who searches for how to reassign the score will find this thread quickly. It comes up first when I search on 'reassign score'.

Edited by motosapiens