Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

165gr 9mm bullets?

Nealio

I am shooting 165s out of my Limited 9mm. Using 2.6-2.7 grains of titegroup and an OAL of 1.140. They are more accurate than my 147s probably due in part to the increased bearing surface of the much longer bullet. The gun shoots super soft almost .22 LR soft.

I am shooting 165s out of my Limited 9mm. Using 2.6-2.7 grains of titegroup and an OAL of 1.140. They are more accurate than my 147s probably due in part to the increased bearing surface of the much longer bullet. The gun shoots super soft almost .22 LR soft.

What PF are you running them at?

You will probably get pressure signs at higher powder charges, especially at 3 grains. It makes 129 pf out of my 4.75 inch polygonal rifled Lothar Walther maunfactured barrel at 2.7 grains.

Interesting to know.

If I try these out and like them, is there some place I can get a decent discount on them?

I run the same load thru my G34 (lone wolf barrel). 2.6gr at 1.140 makes 130PF thru the G34. I have experienced ZERO tumbling issues and they are as accurate as any 147gr ive ever loaded.

And yes, it is STUPID how soft they shoot.