Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TMMS?

I use tek loks on all of my equipment (holsters, mag pouches, shotgun caddies). I am finding that my belt is pulling down when doing 3 gun. I was thinking of using TMMS so I could take off unneeded things at different stages, but don't know much about them. Which part do you put on which part (hope that makes sense)? Also, do you add extra velcro to certain things to help keep the belt up? It seems by the time I have an Edge, several mags, rifle mags and shotgun caddies it gets pretty heavy and wants to sag. It doesn't seem like there is enough room for the 2 belt parts to mesh and I am not a small guy. I can't imagine being skinny and trying to keep it together. At this point in time I do not want to switch to a whole different system as it would be very expensive and I am retired and not competitive so it won't make much difference that way. Just want to keep the belt together. Thanks.

Also it seems there are 2 sizes. Which doe you use?

Edited by bigarm

U put the female end on the tell ok and the male end on the gear....adds velcro to the back of your tek looks that will help

This. I have found that velcro on the tekloks, with or without TMMS is a MUST. I use the small TMMS and it sure is handy when you have a rifle/pistol stage and want to get rid of those SG shell caddies.

You can get individual pieces directly from Blade Tech to make even sets.

Good to know. I looked on their site but didn't see this option. They don't have the best website. I will be buying these probably at the start of the new month. Everything costs money!

I found them on Shooters Connection too. It just seemed odd to me the kit includes 1 male and 2 female. I would prefer a kit with 1 female and 2 male. For my use, I am looking to swap different pieces of gear in the same location, not move 1 piece of gear 2 different locations.