Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from western PA

Redfox

I attended a USPSA orientation at a local club last month and shot my first match the next day. Long story short, I'm hooked. I was doing a lot of Google searches on competitive shooting and most of the results were coming here, I figured I should join and learn. I have 3 clubs within 45 minutes from my house that shoot USPSA, so I hope to do some shooting this summer. Already have Practical Shooting book and video (vol I-3), lots to learn.

Keeping it safe and having fun.

Jacob

Hello Jacob and welcome. I assume you are talking about East Huntingdon Sportsmen's Association for the orientation? You will find many people here and at the clubs ready to help you with anything you need. If you are on Facebook, you can check out the Western PA Section page and a bunch of USPSA clubs and Areas also have pages with information.

Edited by PKT1106

Hey Redfox,

I am new too and assuming you are talking about the East Huntington orientation I was there as well. They did a great job and the opportunity to shoot stages was the kicker for me. I haven't been able to shoot a match yet but I am just trying to find some time in the schedule to fit them in. Hope to see you out there soon!

John

Yeah it was East Huntington. Everyone was great, very helpful. I'm using my glock 23 and probably shoot production (salary cap division) and try that for a year. See how it goes from there. Thanks for the replies