Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best method for first person video?

LuckyDucky

What is the best method for first person video?

I'm looking at getting the Pivothead HD glasses. They make ansi standard lenses and the camera is right between your eyes.

I've seen people with cameras on top of their hat or on their ear muffs, but that seems bulky to me.

Are there other brands similar to pivothead?

http://www.pivothead.com/technology/originals/

Go pro or contour on top makes the best video. Location options with those aren't the best, but if rather have good video and audio. I haven't found the glasses to have good video quality, and the ones that do offer good video have terrible audio. I have both and run the contour on my muffs most of the time.

I think the new Sony action cams are the best. Video and audio is better than the go pro and I like the mount on the side or the muffs better than on top

Care to share an example? I have seen the sony's in the stores, but I have yet to see any in action. I would love to see some video taken with it.

I think the new Sony action cams are the best. Video and audio is better than the go pro and I like the mount on the side or the muffs better than on top

Care to share an example? I have seen the sony's in the stores, but I have yet to see any in action. I would love to see some video taken with it.

Check this video review out.

I really like my go pro,I have the silver plus. There is a link in my signature to the few matches I shot with it. I think for what we do you need more fps to keep it clear. I use 720p and 90fps