Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SV VIP Experience question

I jusy saw this on the SV website. Has anyone had the VIP Experience? How much is it, and most importantly is it worth it?

Includes 1k ammo, hotel, food, range days with the team...that and being SV I'm guessing its mega bucks. Just curious. Thanks guys!

"Chris Tilley commonly handles the training for the VIP experience for pistol or multigun shooters.

Two days of one on one training with Tilley at our factory is $1600.00

Hotel accommodations and ammo would be in addition.

Day one is going through the basics of techniques with repetition. Day two consist of combining these techniques in to drills.

The overall goal is to have the shooter understand the underlying logic as to why and how to approach different situations in competitive shooting."

It's different than I thought. More of an experience than a European Delivery option for SVIs. :)

I seen that on their website, been muelling over pulling the trigger on an SVI. I read about VIP and was set, was going to put a downpayment this weekend. I thought it was a new thing they were doing for new customers (what I understood from the website). Now Im back on the fence after reading this.

What a awesome experience that would be for a first time buyer, go to the factory, get to try out your gun, get some instruction, be able to give it back for any tweeks you wanted.

And you'll be hooked like the rest of us for life............They have been doing this for a while now. Don't hesitate. You won't regret it. Your bank account may never recover but it's only $$$$ and you can't take it with you when you die.

Come join the blue team and see why it is a different experience. Besides.....we have Kool-Aid and pretty guns. Life is too short to shoot ugly guns.

Regards,

Roy Neal

Team SV Infinity