Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cz czechmate holster

joeg

If you decide to modify a DAA SP01 Magnetic Block, use a file instead of a Dremel. You have a lot more control and the material still removes easily. I'd also suggest you chamfer the edges or at least deburr between each filing and test fitting. It makes a difference.

If you decide to modify a DAA SP01 Magnetic Block, use a file instead of a Dremel. You have a lot more control and the material still removes easily. I'd also suggest you chamfer the edges or at least deburr between each filing and test fitting. It makes a difference.

I just fit my Czechmate to a DAA magnetic RM and I could not agree with this more. I did not have to remove much material a file worked great. I would be ordering a new SP01 block if I tried that with a dremel :roflol:

anyone have stock numbers to these on the website so i can look them up?

Are you talking about the RaceMaster? Just go to one of the sites that carry them (Shooters Connection, CEDHK.com, Speed Shooters, etc.), look for the RaceMaster, then pick the insert (SP-01). Add it to your cart and get it shipped...

DAA racemaster. I tried others first and some worked ok. This was my first racemaster holster and it was more expensive. But when you add in the quality the ergonomics,piece of mind and as stated before great customer servive you get what you pay for. A great holster i dont worry about dropping my gun.!

I also added muzzle support, feels great. While technically you don't need the muzzle support, it provides additional safety by preventing any muzzle movement upwards (eg muzzle hits side of leg or another object while sitting or standing) - minimizing any chance of gun getting loose. I also had my LGS then cut off about 2 inches from the muzzle support rod after fitting, and he smooth ended out the cut surface. Wow! Love it.