Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Long Time Lurker joining from GA

BossHoggLou

I have been reading lots of threads on here and finally decided to join to enable all of the features (especially the search feature). Just getting back into shooting after a 5-year hiatus and I enjoy the wealth of information that I have received on here.

I have been reading lots of threads on here and finally decided to join to enable all of the features (especially the search feature). Just getting back into shooting after a 5-year hiatus and I enjoy the wealth of information that I have received on here.

Hey Boss, welcome my fellow Augustan to the BE Universe. You can take this wealth of information you have gleaned here and deploy it at Pinetucky Gun Club. We host USPSA, 3-Gun , PPC .IDPA and soon to have Steel Challenge matches.

Hey Boss, welcome my fellow Augustan to the BE Universe. You can take this wealth of information you have gleaned here and deploy it at Pinetucky Gun Club. We host USPSA, 3-Gun , PPC .IDPA and soon to have Steel Challenge matches.

Will do. I have shot some matches there before, but it has been awhile. I've never shot Steel Matches, but look forward to it. I used to enjoy the Tactical Shotgun matches that Bill Zolo would put on. Get to exercise the HD Shotty and enjoy a great bowl of chili afterwards. Do they still have those going on?

Enjoy your 'handle' already, and hope to see you regularly--somewhere on this forum.

Haha. Thanks. I've had this handle for years. It started as my Gamertag (After my old one "Wesley Sniper" got banned) and has been go to screen name for everything to make life easier.

Will do. I have shot some matches there before, but it has been awhile. I've never shot Steel Matches, but look forward to it. I used to enjoy the Tactical Shotgun matches that Bill Zolo would put on. Get to exercise the HD Shotty and enjoy a great bowl of chili afterwards. Do they still have those going on?

Tactical Shotgun went away when Bill left. Maybe bring back some day. However, we are having 3G April 18