Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Stock 2 Holster

WJM

I ordered a holster from Blade Tech, but low and behold they are weeks out. Stoeger is also, weeks out. This puts me in a dilemna. I have a big match coming up and I needed a holster.

Talked to a guy that is local to me by the name of Justin Lytton. Told him how I needed the holster to function, how it needed to fit the BOSS hanger, how I needed it to be adjustable with these screws for how much force it takes to pull out of the holster, things like this.

Went to him yesterday about it, and today he calls me back that the holster is done. Quite frankly, I couldn't be happier. Works fantastic, and unlike the Bladetech I was running it truly allows me to control how loose or tight I want the gun on my hip.

Plus it is sexy as hell.

DSC09556_zpswp1jqmun.jpg

DSC09568_zpsqmksitjw.jpg

Thanks for reading,

WJM

Looks great, how does it feel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly if it was on a scale from 1-10 I would rate this at a 10. I know that sounds corny but really this holster is incredible. It feels smooth as butter, it draws smooth, reholsters smooth everything is smooth. The guy who did it really knows what he is doing.

For kicks and giggles I put the BladeTech back on my belt and after 2 draws it came back off the belt.

Thanks,

WJM

is it just me or does that holster look real similar to this one http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212650#entry2366078

Yes it does! Except the trim on mine looks better in my opinion, it has different screw holes designed for the Stoeger hand tighteners, and also is more flared near the ejection port allowing easier re-holstering.

How much does he charge for one of those holsters? Can he make on to fit the Stock III?

Around $100. Fit it for me so it is exactly how I wanted it. Its super slick, and to me it looks gorgeous especially with the color scheme. He could make one for a Stock 3 if I had the gun for it to make the mold. Since I only have a Large Frame Stock 2 I believe thats the only one that could be done.

It seemed like a big price at the beginning, but for a completely custom holster that is more slick than my BladeTech plus it looks 10x better.

Thanks,

WJM

So since this is a custom holster the only way to really get one of these is to have a Stock 2 mold. The only issue with this is since most people will be out of the state of Utah the custom holster maker would need to use my gun to make the holster (Since they don't make Stock 2 gun molds.).

If people would want these contact Justin Lytton at Jalytton@hotmail.com and when he gets enough people he can build them on the same day and just use my gun as a mold.

Thanks,

WJM

So since this is a custom holster the only way to really get one of these is to have a Stock 2 mold. The only issue with this is since most people will be out of the state of Utah the custom holster maker would need to use my gun to make the holster (Since they don't make Stock 2 gun molds.).

If people would want these contact Justin Lytton at Jalytton@hotmail.com and when he gets enough people he can build them on the same day and just use my gun as a mold.

Thanks,

WJM

Thanks for putting your gun up for the mold! I've emailed Justin.

Ed

Just went and measured the gun 5 minutes ago. Sticks out about ~1.7" from my belt so I believe this is fully within the rules.

Shot a match today with the holster and it performed flawlessly, and ran very smooth and well.

Thanks,

WJM

Edited by WJM

• 1 month later...

So how much difference in the front of holster where it seems the front opening/cutout is lower than blade tech? I don't know how else to explain but in the front where it's cutout. Does it help getting holster out quicker but does it keep gun inside as firmly as blade tech?

• 5 years later...