Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello, I've been searching for the past week for a good DOH holster in order to shoot production uspsa at my local club. The only company I can find that seems to make this is blade tech yet I cannot see where they make it specifically for the railed version of my gun (92a1). I've also read that ready tactical makes a good doh but I haven't read anywhere that they make one for my pistol. Can anyone please point me towards some literature concerning this or at least a doh holster that fits?

PS: I'm well aware that there are better weapon choices for competition, I am shooting what I have until I can acquire a cz shadow target. Thanks

This is the only competition holster that seems to fit the 92a1 that I can find.

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-holster-mod-stinger-for-92a1-and-96a1-rh/for100170999/

Unfortunately it is a tad on the expensive side! I think blade-tech's are close to half that price. If only I could find one that fit my model!

Edited by Glockfan17

Blade tech has yet to respond by call or email. I have decided to go with the aforementioned holster. I have placed the order and should be in early next week. I will report back all details concerning the holster. It is made by ghost so I feel the quality should be top knotch!