Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate scope mount screw size

Zuma

Does anyone know the what size screws CZ uses for the Czechmate scope mount. I know I can order the stock screws from CZ USA, but I need to find longer screws so I can add a thumb rest.

Thanks,

Tom

• 1 month later...

I found the longer screws on Amazon. I am working on a thumb rest now since I can't find one I like. The one Atlas recommended is good but I'm looking for something a little flatter.

Sent from the range

I found the longer screws on Amazon. I am working on a thumb rest now since I can't find one I like. The one Atlas recommended is good but I'm looking for something a little flatter.

Sent from the range

Have you looked at the Allchin that screws to the bottom of the mount?

Yeah, it looks way too small, I'm use to the Nitro Fin on my 2011s so just need larger area for my fat thumbs. I am looking at two options for a rest and will be trying them out in the next few weeks. Thanks for the recommendation.

Sent from the range

Does anyone know the what size screws CZ uses for the Czechmate scope mount. I know I can order the stock screws from CZ USA, but I need to find longer screws so I can add a thumb rest.

Thanks,

Tom

Hey, if you just need a few screws, PM me your address and I'll drop them in the mail.

Sent from the range

For the thumb rest, I got the DAA with 3 holes, angled it a little bit and drilled and tapped an extra hole in the mount to keep the thumb rest from rotating. The only downside to this setup is you have to remove the thumbrest to disassemble the gun. My current plan is to remove a bit of material so that the slide pin can come out with thumbrest still attached.

For the thumb rest, I got the DAA with 3 holes, angled it a little bit and drilled and tapped an extra hole in the mount to keep the thumb rest from rotating. The only downside to this setup is you have to remove the thumbrest to disassemble the gun. My current plan is to remove a bit of material so that the slide pin can come out with thumbrest still attached.

Could you post a picture of this set up both now and after you remove some material?

• 1 month later...