Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PMAG test?

smokeandmirrors

Well, I dropped one of the pmags today and it broke. Not a little break. It broke right down the middle. No way I can fix it. Maybe, I won't be buying anymore. I think from now on I will buy real Glock mags.

Something like that definitely needs pictures.

Yes, and this is pretty major considering mags are MEANT TO BE DROPPED! Oh I gotta see this!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says this file was too big to upload?

Upload the picture to a site like photobucket or imgur and then copy that link into the post. Magpul will definitely replace your mag free of charge, but of course that shouldn't have happened in the first place...

It's a pmag. If I get time later I will take a picture of the bottom of it.

That is not a PMAG made by magpul. They have orange followers and one window on the side to see when it's loaded to 17 rds.

I ran 3 of them during a 3 day match a few weeks back and had no issues. Just wish their baseplate was the same as Glocks so I could use my arms unlimited mag extensions on them.

It's a Pro Mag. You can click on the photo and go to the next photo and it will show you the bottom of the magazine. And definitely no liner and not Magpul.

Edited by JackinSD

I purchased three from Cabelas. No problems with feeding. They fall out freely. The last round feeds well. They were only $20 a piece. I have put about 200 rounds through each.

Conclusion= I will buy more.

Cabelas has not yet sold the Magpul PMags. What you bought is Pro Mag magazines. I guess I can see how you confused that with PMAG.

I purchased three from Cabelas. No problems with feeding. They fall out freely. The last round feeds well. They were only $20 a piece. I have put about 200 rounds through each.

Conclusion= I will buy more.

Cabelas has not yet sold the Magpul PMags. What you bought is Pro Mag magazines. I guess I can see how you confused that with PMAG.

Oops!

I bought 5 P mags Took them to the range today. The function great. There are a couple of issues with them. Not being able to tell how many rounds are in the mag is a big problem for me. The mags are drop free and they work. I did bump one during a reload and it just hung up in the gun because it is so light.

They work but I like Glock mags better and Im willing to pay more for them.

Somebody delete this thread or at least relabel it to avoid libel.

Not really since the thread started out about testing the new P-Mags...only one mistaken identity which the poster apologized...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...