Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thinking of selling my Stock II - dissuade me ..

selecw

Thanks to this forum I picked up a Stock III which I am going to use in USPSA Production.

Up to this point, I was thinking I'd use my Stock II, which is a 10mm, in Limited 10.

I've tricked it out with aluminum grips, Hennings flat trigger, sights etc etc etc.

Keep it as a fun range gun, or sell ?

Well, speaking from past experiences with other purchases (not specific to your case), I would keep it around at least long enough to make sure you like the stock 3 better.

I'm excited about getting a stock 3 myself, but, I'm just crazy enough to want the heaviest frame possible for my 22 conversion....

Well, speaking from past experiences with other purchases (not specific to your case), I would keep it around at least long enough to make sure you like the stock 3 better.

I'm excited about getting a stock 3 myself, but, I'm just crazy enough to want the heaviest frame possible for my 22 conversion....

^^This^^

It would be a real bummer to find out that the Stock III just wasn't what you were looking for. Then you would be buying a Stock II 2x and paying way more than you should.

If you need the money, sell it. If your never going to shoot it, sell it. Other than those two reason, im all about keeping guns. I would also agree with the comments of making sure you like your stock 3 first before making the decision, but my first comments still hold true even if you do like the stock 3.