Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any competitive shooting in the Portland area?

spitboy

Dundee is a great range.

Shot the columbia cascade sectional there last year.

In fact anyone know where/ when it is happening this year?

Not on the section website.

The Columbia cascade sectional is going to be at Dundee again this year and it is going to be August 22. I just need to get a few items ironed out and will be posting entry info very soon.

Outstanding!

I will be there!

Dundee is a great range.

The Columbia cascade sectional is going to be at Dundee again this year and it is going to be August 22. I just need to get a few items ironed out and will be posting entry info very soon.

Outstanding!

I will be there!

I'm planning on it too, erik. It's smack in the middle of world-class wine country (we spent a week there last october, but didn't know about shooting in the area), so we're planning to spend 5-6 days this time. It's mrs moto's birthday, so I'm planning to send her for a massage and pedicure or some silly girl stuff while I shoot.

Dundee is a great range.

Outstanding!

I will be there!

I'm planning on it too, erik. It's smack in the middle of world-class wine country (we spent a week there last october, but didn't know about shooting in the area), so we're planning to spend 5-6 days this time. It's mrs moto's birthday, so I'm planning to send her for a massage and pedicure or some silly girl stuff while I shoot.

Right on!

We stay at a friends place in Portland. As I recall it was only about 45 min to the range. They put on a great match. 8 or 10 stages and I want to say we were done by about 3pm. Just remember to bring lunch.