Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Pro 5" sight options

Kaldor

The adjustable rear sight for M&P I see on Dawson's site says it requires 0.285" tall front sight. So there's enough adjustability in the rear to get POA = POI at any distance (within reason) that you desire with a .285" tall front sight?

I assume there is only one adjustable rear for all M&P series pistols (i.e., full size, L, Pro, Core; not including Shield and .22lr)?

What tools are included - just a flat driver for elevation? What other tools are necessary to swap sights? I've never changed out pistol sights before.

Edited by G19

How is it working out for you Bkreutz? That looks pretty sweet. I saw your post over at the other site and that is a great write-up. Now, how does it perform? Any issues? I'm working on the same thing for my daughter so I'll get hers done hopefully next month.

This is the "best" sight option for the M&P :)

For those of you that have gone with the Dawson adjustable rear and .100 front fo, are you finding that they work for you in matches? Just started uspsa with my m&p pro and I'm thinking the stock fronts are too wide. Have also been thinking that the adjustable rear would be great for tweaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They work perfectly for me.

How is it working out for you Bkreutz? That looks pretty sweet. I saw your post over at the other site and that is a great write-up. Now, how does it perform? Any issues? I'm working on the same thing for my daughter so I'll get hers done hopefully next month.

This is the "best" sight option for the M&P :)

Everything is working well, no problems once I found the right load/springs to work the comp.I like the C-More better than the Deltapoint on my Core

Edited by Bkreutz