Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rhino Arms RA15-3GR

Check out the new entry level 3G from Rhino Arms. My goal with this rifle was to offer a truly 3-gun ready out of the box under $1500. Discount code JTRhino10 puts it under $1450.

http://rhinoarms.com/product/ra-15-3gr

Caliber: .223 Wylde

Barrel Length: 16" Mid Length Gas System or 18" Rifle Length Gas System

Gas Block: Adjustable

Muzzle Device: Compensator

Handguard: Carbon Fiber 15" or 17"

BCG: Standard or Rhino Low Mass

Trigger: Rhino Single Stage 3lb NiB coated Wire EDM'd out of Tool Steel

Grip: Ergo

Stock: Magpul CTR or ACE ARFX w/carbon fiber sleeve

51203D6A-69C6-4B45-A403-66DBC07C7A54_zps

46B50333-5BCB-4D75-881E-379DE1EAF7ED_zps

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Jesse I thought you were a Stag sponsored shooter?? Im just getting started in the 3G world so I very well could be wrong too haha

Lots of changes in the sport this year. I shot for stag the past 3 years. They are no longer sponsoring 3-Gun Nation and subsequently a 3-gun team.

I've known and shot with the guys from AP customs for several years. So the fact that they merged with Rhino Arms last year and are building some killer rifles made them a perfect fit for me this season.

Looking at the current rifles on the market we saw the need for an entry level priced rifle with ALL the features we all use on a 3-gun rifle...effective comp, great barrel, adjustable gas block, longer hand guard, match trigger. This 3GR is the rifle I would have bought when I was getting started especially at $1440!

I was looking into buying the Stag 3G as my next rifle but if they're not sponsoring anymore then I'm going to look somewhere else. It's going to be my first year so I'm just going to use my 16" AR I built myself. But I wanted to go to an 18" and have a dedicated competition rifle. I'll go check out Rhino Arms right now

Edited by JordanGriffith

I was looking into buying the Stag 3G as my next rifle but if they're not sponsoring anymore then I'm going to look somewhere else. It's going to be my first year so I'm just going to use my 16" AR I built myself. But I wanted to go to an 18" and have a dedicated competition rifle. I'll go check out Rhino Arms right now

This rifle is a better value then the Stag 3G with a better barrel, comp, adjustable gas and trigger but only about $100-150 more.

Here is serial #1 headed to my FFL. Notice the badass grey anodized receiver set.

1A5A3C00-1284-4D77-821D-D4E94E4276D7_zps