Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BE Forum loading issues

Zmego

I used to be on these forums all the time and then I gave up shooting for about a year. They always worked flawless and I never had any issues.

Recently I started looking at the forums again multiple times a day and 50% of the time the link I click on won't load and I get "webpage not available". The first time I click on any link it works fine, however, the second link stalls out. After a few min I can refresh the page and it works again...until I hit the second link and the whole thing starts again.

Is anyone experiencing anything like this? I have to assume it is on my end, but I have no issues with other forums or websites.

Any insight or help would be most appreciated.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouldn't you know it, at 8:05 this evening-

www.brianenos.com Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Return to the index

Mine has gotten a little better...but still have issues. About 25% of the time a page wont load. I am wondering if it is a network issue on my end, but I don't have issues with any other sites.

It is definitely on my end. I started doing some digging and the error I am getting is err_connection_reset. Any ideas for a solution? I got a new router a few weeks back. Could that be causing the problem?

I found out mine is a router issue. I just got a new TP-Link Archer C9 router. Apparently is is refreshing the network all the time causing my page timeouts. Has anyone encountered anything like this? More importantly does anyone have a fix for it?

Just got one of those timeouts starting ~2002 tonight.

attachicon.gifenos_message.JPG

Looking into this...

TSS said they need:

An Internal Server Error message is a somewhat general error message which can happen because of multiple causes, in order to be able to properly troubleshoot this we need the following info:
IP of the user experiencing the error, and the time (with timezone) when the issue was experienced.
So let me know if you can provide that, if the error happens again.

Just got one of those timeouts starting ~2002 tonight.

attachicon.gifenos_message.JPG

Looking into this...

TSS said they need:

An Internal Server Error message is a somewhat general error message which can happen because of multiple causes, in order to be able to properly troubleshoot this we need the following info:
IP of the user experiencing the error, and the time (with timezone) when the issue was experienced.
So let me know if you can provide that, if the error happens again.

Right now it is 71.107.132.75 I am not sure if that's what it was last night but since I do not turn off my router, I am thinking it is correct.I will check it again near 2000 tonight. The subnet is 71.107.132 so that is probably the same.