Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RANGERTRACE2 is here.....

RangerTrace

Gawd dang! Thet thar is a purty shootin' iron. Ouch. I sprained my tongue speaking Texan. In English, that is one of the sweetest guns I've seen. Use in good health, Trace. :cheers:

So hate you right now while I wait for my new one to be finished..........So in other words, it's just a normal day that Trace gets another new SV and I have to wait on mine......

It's a good thing your a nice guy........

Nice design. My SS is just about the same as it is also a 5.4. You have taste my friend in SV pistols.

See ya at Area 4 this year.........

Very nice. I just got the ok from the mrs. To order my 5.4 I better hurry before she changes her mind. I just don't know if I can justify to myself a second svi when it's only been 6 months since I bought my first one. It was used so I didn't experience the gruesome waiting period.

Very nice. I just got the ok from the mrs. To order my 5.4 I better hurry before she changes her mind. I just don't know if I can justify to myself a second svi when it's only been 6 months since I bought my first one. It was used so I didn't experience the gruesome waiting period.

Gotta have a back-up and dry fire pistol!!

Gotta have a back-up and dry fire pistol!!

So true. I really think I have picked up my pistol everyday for the past 6 months. I will be contacting you soon about a new build questions

Any time my friend.......that is what I do.

What? Were you running low on SV's???

Congrats, Trace. You got great taste!

I've actually had to whittle down the heard since Jake arrived. I'm down to the bare minimum. 2 limited guns and 1 single stack duty gun (Infinities). At the rate I've been shooting, these Limited guns will easily last the rest of my shooting career or at least until I can no longer see the front sight. By that time, I can justify and open gun....... :cheers: