Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock III Holster Options

I tried dry fitting my Stock III in a Blade Tech for Limited and one for Witness Elite. No bueno even with the screws loosened. I could force it I guess but I don't excessive wearing from that tight of a fit..

Checked BTs website and dont see any options for Stock III. Do you just call them to order it?

Other options?

I tried dry fitting my Stock III in a Blade Tech for Limited and one for Witness Elite. No bueno even with the screws loosened. I could force it I guess but I don't excessive wearing from that tight of a fit..

Checked BTs website and dont see any options for Stock III. Do you just call them to order it?

Other options?

Ben Stoeger's shop has the option for stock 3's with his boss system

If you get the Stock III holster your limited will fit in it or least mine does. I sometimes have to use the adjusting screws but it's not an imposition, I usually tighten after a stage anyways and then loosen before LAMR

Just an fyi....I ordered a blade tech for my stock 3 and am using it for my stock 2 and limited as well.

The stock 2 fits, sort of...when I have it loose enough for the gun to come out clean, without dragging in the holster, it was pretty easy for the gun to move forward.

When that happened it would engage the mag release off of the side of the holster. Of course then I would draw and one shot, tap rack etc....good thing I figured this out in practice. I had to adjust the holster a little with a dremel and relieve the part of it that was causing it to engage the mag release.

I am meeting with the owner of COM Holsters tomorrow. I am going to have about 10 of them made to fit the Stock III. They will work with the BOSS as well as the TekLok. I wanted one for myself and figured I'd have some more made since there are at least 21 new Stock III's on the market with no holsters.

I called the BSPS and they said that they have a few Stock 3 holsters on order but they are waiting on them. I didn't want to maybe get one when they have them come in so I ordered from Blade Tech this morning. Like idHawk said, there are 21 new 3's out there waiting for accessories.

Use the BladeTech holster for the Match and dremel a square opening at the bottom to accommodate the rail.

The gun will rest in the bottom edge of the opening and reduce slide scraping. You can also keep the screws loose.

If you need it, can send you a picture of mine, tonight.

Edited by AlphaSeeker

I am meeting with the owner of COM Holsters tomorrow. I am going to have about 10 of them made to fit the Stock III. They will work with the BOSS as well as the TekLok. I wanted one for myself and figured I'd have some more made since there are at least 21 new Stock III's on the market with no holsters.

Wait...Dan?? You going back to a Tanfo after that beauty you just had built??

Wait...Dan?? You going back to a Tanfo after that beauty you just had built??

Not yet. I just held on to one of the Stock III's and since finding holsters was hard, I figured I'd have some made.

• 10 months later...