Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So I shot a Infinity yesterday....

triggerman300

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought all serial numbers had to have a numerical digit in them

I used a 0 instead of an O. You can't even tell it's not an O.

Jessie, you have surpassed Roy Neal in the Bling department. Maybe you need to call him to see if he has any DLC coated mags left!

That would complete the look.

I already have two of them. Wish I would have bought more.

Jessie, you have surpassed Roy Neal in the Bling department. Maybe you need to call him to see if he has any DLC coated mags left!

Ah you slick. no wonder all the women drop their panties at your feet. :bow:

What does your wife think about that, Jesse?

PJ,

Don't be a hater now..............I got Bling Bang 0ne in the safe so Jesse can't have all the bling, bling...........and yeah, I got another one on order (don't we all???) I think I will start to name them all after Charlie Sheen's pitches in Major League 2....(Terminator, Devastator, Eliminator, Humiliator ect....). Oh, wait...that's the comments on my bank account with all these SV's coming home lately.....

So PJ...want to adopt me? That can be arranged........I might even let you "look" at the SV collection........

post-10725-0-12960600-1434033395_thumb.j

What does your wife think about that, Jesse?

She came up with the serial number actually. She isn't immune to the lust an Infinity creates.

• 2 weeks later...

Submitted my order for one of these beauties. I'll be speaking to Brandon on Friday to finalize the details. Now if I can just wait out the 12-16 months to get my hands on it...

Just wanted to say thanks to Jesse Tischauser for all the info he passed along. You rock brother

Go to the SVI web-site 'gun builder' page, fill it the best you can and submit the order.

Give Brandon a call the next business day to discuss details of the build.

Order direct!

Edited by zzw26n

Who is a good dealer to get in contact with to order one? I'm thinking about either a SV or an Akai Custom.

Join the Infinity Firearms group on Facebook. They have a lot more pics of their new builds. Walking through GunBuilder the first time is a bit daunting as there are so many options. I didn't st least two weeks refining my first guns and I still missed some things I wanted. Walking through a build with somebody like myself or rangertrace that has built a few will definitely speed up the learning curve. Having pics of 4-5 guns you like for both style and color helps tremendously too.

The current estimated delivery time frame is 12-15 months. Brandon is working hard (6+ days a week) to lower this but time flies once you put a deposit down!

I try to respond to all Gunbuilder's submitted within 8 hours. I am also always available to help anyone walk through the options. Most options have pics by clicking the option name.

Lee

Jesse, No problems at all with the TS. It fits the wide body and single stack.

The ejector needed a little polishing but all in all I like it alot.

The 22 is gnats ass accurate. However, it does like CCI or stuff over 1200 fps. Federal was my practice ammo but it is prety hard to find. In matches I prefer CCI Mini Mags.

When I was experimenting with Open I purchased another rail for the C-More.

Laupa in the 500 round cylinder -- it pukes in the pistol but runs fine in the AR. Yes, I have a TS AR upper also. Same problem with accuracy-- :roflol: I have yet to find any friends' 22 that is more accurate at 22 steel challenge type distances--obviously a $2000 Vol would be.

Post pictures when you get it Pfiddy!

Absolutely will do.

Have to add that Jesse is awesome about information and going through the process. Its a lot of money for a pistol, and a long wait so get as much info and as many opinions as you can. Brandon was great on the phone, went thru every part and looked at a couple pictures I sent just to confirm that I was ordering what I wanted. Really looking forward to this gun.