Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So I shot a Infinity yesterday....

triggerman300

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was looking at an SVI, Brandon was nice enough to point me to a competitor... and Don let me fire a couple of his firearms.

That's all it took for me, I'm almost about to take delivery for my compact carry SVI. :)

I'd call Don more of a partner than a competitor. He spends a lot of time at the factory when he come through town!! I wish I had the funds to have a compact carry pistol built!!

Don was definitely competing that week! Seemed pretty focused, that's why I called him that. :)

As far as funds... well, nothing matters more than the gun that might save my life, to me, so I can't think of where I'd rather spend the money.

Edited by Haraise

If I remember correctly I think they ask for $1k as a deposit when you place your order. I don't know what the current back log is but I assume you would have at least 6 to 9 months to save for the balance.

Sounds about right

I bought my first 5in. sight track 6 months ago. I'm about to order another one. Its going to be the longest 14 months ever. My first one was used so I have not experienced the gruesome wait yet.

I don't know how it works in gun friendly states, but being from CA. When ordering an SV, I put the deposit down, and 6-9 months later I pay the balance when they are ready to ship. The gun ships as a .45 round top gun. I DROS and wait the 10 days. Ship the gun back to SV, and wait another 6-9 months to "rebuild" the gun to my gun builder specs.

There just is no better pistol I have shot yet....period....Brandon is attentive....everyone at the shop is awesome. When I come thru town we have lunch every time. Any small problem I have had garnered a return shipping label that day and the gun back in my hands in 5-7 business days. And I shoot them HARD !! Like 20-25k a year with minimal maintenance and every condition from -10 to 110 as I live in great Nebraska!!!!

I was enlightened last year. I now own 3 with two more on order.

My new Infinity 3-gun blasters are finished. I had matching guns built so I could dual wield like a baws. Only difference was trigger color so I could tell them apart with their clothes on. I had a second top end built for open 3-gun, steel challenge, ProAm type 9mm minor stuff. I also had a threaded barrel fitted to the RMR upper so I could roll straight up gangsta with a can and a dot.

After buying three guns I finally convinced Infinity to sponsor me. So if you see me at a Match and want to finger bang the twins do not hesitate to come ask to shoot them. You can even use my Freedom Munitions ammo free of charge.

63D9BBD4-057C-47A7-A5CA-48C9BB97B6BC_zps

13FA6082-E182-42B5-B41A-4CB3F19D6600_zps

0D2F9BFF-B6BB-4D80-A53B-A9253916C0B6_zps

25E46843-60F6-48A2-B9EF-56CD6B67EDCF_zps

9A99721B-BA5B-497A-BBBE-FB8236032341_zps

B729A8D7-A872-4211-AF13-AEA24E38CC1F_zps

Can hardly wait for mine. Should be soon... I'd have already ordered another, but SVI doesn't seem to go as 'fat free' or skeletonized as other builders. Even my little compact carry will weigh around 40 oz! Don't care for aluminum, personally. Worried about if the grip will be too big as well.

Really want a competition and a larger gun from them. Three should be a good number, and then of course spares... it adds up. :)

Edited by Haraise

Can hardly wait for mine. Should be soon... I'd have already ordered another, but SVI doesn't seem to go as 'fat free' or skeletonized as other builders. Even my little compact carry will weigh around 40 oz! Don't care for aluminum, personally. Worried about if the grip will be too big as well.

Really want a competition and a larger gun from them. Three should be a good number, and then of course spares... it adds up. :)

three is the perfect number for me. Two 5.4 for Limited and one single stack carry gun. Any more than that isn't green and is wasteful! :-)

three is the perfect number for me. Two 5.4 for Limited and one single stack carry gun. Any more than that isn't green and is wasteful! :-)

Didn't you ditch the single stack for a glock? o.o