Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Traveling to Fort knox 31 march- 26 apr

G T

I think you'll find a couple of USPSA matches at Wilmore, KY during this time frame. Check www.bgslinc.com for dates.

There are a couple in southern Indiana, but I haven't shot up there in so long I can't tell you where to find them.

April 25 is a USPSA match at Rockcastle Shooting Center. Check www.rockcastleshootingcenter.com for more info.

Welcome to KY!

Tons of stuff going on here. There is a large USPSA club just north of Louisville. Don't know their schedule, but it is Silvercreek. There is also Rockcastle down south near Bowling green. Their USPSA match schedule is the 4th Saturday of the Month. The next match is this Saturday (April 28) and it has been announce on the USPSA section. If you make it, I will be there. There is also a few in a lifetime event called the Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot on the second weekend of April. This is the biggest machinegun shoot in the country and it is really fantastic, There are several matches there, including a pistol match on Saturday that you could compete in, but you need to preregister. It is held by the KPDL and is very similar to a USPSA match other than not allowing a race holster. There is also the National Subgun match held on both Friday and Saturday, Assault Rifle, Military

Bolt, and Shotgun natches. This is held right next to Ft Knox in West Point. If you have never been, you really should check it out. I will be there as well. Because of the hills there is a wealth of 3gun as well all around.

Hope to see you somewhere,

Paul : -)#

• 2 weeks later...

We just announced a 3 gun match at Rockcastle for April 26 too. It's full, but seeing as you're an out of town guest and a Veteran, we'll be happy to accommodate you if you want to come down. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Archived