Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock III side by side CZ SP01

praetorian97

I have xxl sized hands and currently use a Cajunized SP-01 for Production. The gun is way better than me but even with DAA thick comp grips I struggle to find room for my support hand. Is there a significant difference in grip circumference between the two? Thank you for the comparison.

I have a Shadow Target and recently picked up a Stock II. The difference in grip size is huge. I thought I had small hands and the CZ was what I needed, but I love the large grip of the Tanfoglio. I can get a solid grip on it, the CZ almost feels like a toy in comparison...

I have xxl sized hands and currently use a Cajunized SP-01 for Production. The gun is way better than me but even with DAA thick comp grips I struggle to find room for my support hand. Is there a significant difference in grip circumference between the two? Thank you for the comparison.

The stock grips are pretty wide. I prefer them in size but for looks Im going with the EG Xtremes ;)

I hated how thin the grip was with my Limited at first but I just deal with it now.

Why doesn't the Stock III come with the heart hammer?

Stock 3 was released as a lower model than stock 2 so it could compete with the cz shadows better on price. Hence regular hammer instead of the delta hammer, straight barrel instead of cone/bull barrel, conventional rifling instead of polygonal rifling and blued finish instead of hard chrome. So they removed a few features and priced it lower. Still a great gun.

I can say these two will be permanent additions to the safe. I don't like selling guns but I sold an M&P Pro package to fund the Cajunized SP01 and my backup Tanfoglio Limited to get this Stock III.

I set out to NOT buy any guns this year. But these don't count right? :blush: