Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

mozambique drill question

rmj339

Video it is 6 minutes of raw unedited footage. To sum it up it goes 1.46 clean. 1.64 down 1. then a 1.51 clean. next is a 1.43 with a miked head shot. then a 1.60 down 1pnt. a 1.36 clean woot! followed by a 1.55 clean. next is a 1.45 down two. horrible stuff next as I have a bad primer that wont let the gun go into battery or shoot. end it with a 1.48 clean.

There you have it..... All day. All in a row. All from a legal set up with a prod/ssp legal gun.

After doing this I did 6 sub 2 second bill drills in a row, just fyi to rearrange your perception of what a person can do.

That's impressive on 6 bill drills in a row, well done, gives me something to shoot for. I tense up after the first one or two, I need to learn to relax more.

i'm the opposite i guess, i wax and wane as i go and then if i do something a ton, like 12 -20 times in a row then i reach a pretty consistent groove. i've done 20 bill drils in a row once. it was more like work than anything.

like the other day working on my draw, i was 1.15 and 1.11 and 1.09 than a 1.15 then a 1.03 and then a bunch of .95 to .99 in a row, like 10 of them. one of my personal goals is greater consistency in these sorts of standardized things and making my match performance as good as my practice performance .

Edited by rowdyb