Slots available in 2 classes.. SF Bay Area

Ben Stoeger

Practical Shooting Fundamentals Class

Apr 15-16, 2015

SF Bay Area

Practical Shooting Fundamentals Class

Apr 17-18, 2015

SF Bay Area

I have slots availbable in the above 2 classes. These are Practical Shooting "Fundamentals" classes that hopefully help you improve your USPSA shooting skills.

For more information or to register, contact Jeff at J_nachmann@yahoo.com

Later!

• 1 month later...

"Hopefully" is not the word. This was the best course I've taken from a USPSA teaching professional in years.

Ben's method of demonstrating a drill, having us do it, then telling us what we could/should get out of it, of what to look for, and then repeating the drill, was very effective. We ran multiple field courses to apply the lessons, and for each Ben would discuss stage break down and tactics with us.

I think everybody got their money's worth. Many two day courses will tell you to bring a thousand rounds and you end up going home with half of it. Between the course and the five stage club match I used all of it. We were on the bays from 8:30 to after 4 PM both days with only a break for lunch each day. Included in the cost of the class was a copy of Ben's dry fire book. And at the end of it all, we squadded with Ben at the club match on Sunday.

Take this course - you will be a better USPSA shooter for doing so.

Thanks Ben!