Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
DWFAN

2015 Flagler Cup

The Pioneer Gun Club is proud to host the NRA sanctioned Flagler Cup on Sunday, May 17, 2015. This Action Pistol event is planed as a great warm-up match for the Bianchi Cup which will begin the following Wednesday in Columbia, Mo. We have a great range with practice time available before & after the match. In the past we have had over fifty competitors from all over the world. Please come Join us and have a great time. For additional information please contact Ron DeJarnette, contact info is in the attached file.

Flagler Cup Packet 2015.pdf

I'm not sure if I will make it this year, but I'm hope to! This is a great match, a great range and a great bunch of people running it. I always enjoy shooting at Pioneer!

Hi,

Is there still space available to enter this match? Decided to try to get one last match practice in before the main event.

Seiichi

We've hit 80 competitors and Ron is willing to do whatever it takes to get everyone into the match that wants to shoot it.

Feel free to call him with other questions but as of tonight when we spoke, he was still getting entries.

Anita Mackiewicz 1916-171x

Christoph Geppert 1916-157x

Karl Piper 1914-174x

Full Results, I will replace the pics with a PDF when I receive them.

20150517_180710_zps2e6ab309.jpg

20150517_180716_zps2644d79d.jpg

20150517_180725_zps8edc2ef7.jpg

I heard Bruce Gray won production with a sig p320

Yes well, there were only 3 shooters and the other 2 were in lower classifications.

So not really an accomplishment for the Sig.

There were more than 3 shooters in Production at Flagler, they just published the top 3 for each division.

Also Soko beat Bruce at the Crawfish Cup and at the Bianchi Cup.

Finally the production at Bianchi was won with an 1874 this year, only 7 points above Bruce's Flagler score.

So yes, it isn't as big of an accomplishment as winning Bianchi, but it hardly like Bruce went and beat on a bunch of children.

Edited by PPGMD

I want to thank all the people who put on the flagler cup ,you guys did a hell of a good job THANKS and see you all next year