Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

mag pouches

My favorites are the Safariland 773 for pistol magazines and the ITW Fastmag for rifle mags. I've never had a rifle mag fall out (used one in Iraq years ago too). The Safarilands hold much better than the CR Speed mag holders they replaced; they are easy to draw from but retain really well even when I'm sprinting.

I'm new to 3-gun, so I tried to keep my costs manageable. (Well, that was the plan when I started.)

There a a lot of really nice, high-dollar accessories out there, but I went with the Blade Tech, Tek-Lok. I use the double mag pouch for the M&P and the single pouch for the AR. I've shot six matches and I'm pleased with both.

My favorites are the Safariland 773 for pistol magazines and the ITW Fastmag for rifle mags. I've never had a rifle mag fall out (used one in Iraq years ago too). The Safarilands hold much better than the CR Speed mag holders they replaced; they are easy to draw from but retain really well even when I'm sprinting.

Where is the best place to get these?

I've ordered all my stuff from MidwayUSA or I've gotten it from here. I just got 4 TACCOM 6up caddies with tekloks for $60 shipped from a guy on here! But Midway usually has great prices and for me there isn't much for competition gear at local stores.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the best place to get these?

ShootersConnection (dot) com

great selection and the best prices from people who support the shooting sports!