Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting USA - 2014 Nationals Coverage

BritinUSA

Paul will you be at all the nationals again this year?

My plan is to cover the Super Squads at the Single Stack and Revolver Nationals. I know that there is a Men's Super Squad on Saturday but I don't know when the Women's Super Squad is shooting.

I had planned on covering the Production Nationals but I am waiting to hear about the squadding for that match as I can't afford to be there for the full duration of the match.

I don't expect to be at the Limited/Open Nationals, the cost of travel/hotel for Florida is too high (cost me $2K to cover the World Shoot last year)

The squadding for the super squad at production nationals is all day Saturday and Sunday A.M. according to the info that was on the pasa site.

Thanks, I could not find any mention of the Women's Super Squad though. I emailed PASA but I have not received any response.

Paul will you be at all the nationals again this year?

My plan is to cover the Super Squads at the Single Stack and Revolver Nationals. I know that there is a Men's Super Squad on Saturday but I don't know when the Women's Super Squad is shooting.

I had planned on covering the Production Nationals but I am waiting to hear about the squadding for that match as I can't afford to be there for the full duration of the match.

I don't expect to be at the Limited/Open Nationals, the cost of travel/hotel for Florida is too high (cost me $2K to cover the World Shoot last year)

Seems like a good opportunity for (forgive my ignorance) one of those e-fund-it websites. I would gladly pay 10 buck to see all the match videos.