Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI DVC Limited

Glockfan17

Has anyone tried out the new sti dvc limited?! It looks sweet and a great value for what you're getting! I am seriously debating getting this pistol as my first 2011 for limited. Any reasons why I shouldnt? It's marked around the $2,500 range

Edited by Glockfan17

Has anyone tried out the new sti dvc limited?! It looks sweet and a great value for what you're getting! I am seriously debating getting this pistol as my first 2011 for limited. Any reasons why I shouldnt? It's marked around the $2,500 range

Once you decide that you want one, you might not get it until the end of the season.

At the risk of sounding a little rude (after painting iron fence all day)..take a few minutes of your time to "SEARCH" the forums.........we have some active threads about these new/hard to find pistols....

I've actually researched them for the past 4 hours and found little to no info on someone who has personally tested them. But hey thanks for the response. Maybe I'm having a blonde moment here and just didn't look hard enough.

Once you decide that you want one, you might not get it until the end of the season.

Yea I've read the turnaround was a bit intense. If it's really worth it's salt I will just shoot production and wait!

• 3 weeks later...

I held one at the Brazos tent during Florida Open. For the price point its a wash against CK Arms Thunder on paper. The one on display was a bit loose but not looser than an Edge so I'm sure people will be happy with it. I liked Pro Series on display much more. Hopefully the DVC is a winner. A lot of hype priced in.