Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My first match ever

tnorman

I shot a Action rifle competition yesterday...my first competition ever. It was 5 stages. The first stage was my favorite. It was all long range out to 225 yds with a spinning star at 150 yards. I don't have the final scores yet because it was a local match and they have yet to post them on the site. I will update when I get them. I did make the whole match without a DQ and that was my goal so I'm happy.

I did incur some penalties for shooting "hostages" & a few because I dropped a mag on a 40 yard sprint and didn't realize it until I ran out of ammo and couldn't reload....70 seconds in penalties for no shoots but I still had a good time.

I did incur some penalties for shooting "hostages" & a few because I dropped a mag on a 40 yard sprint and didn't realize it until I ran out of ammo and couldn't reload....70 seconds in penalties for no shoots but I still had a good time.

Hostages should duck when they hear the first shots go off, right?

Hostages should duck when they hear the first shots go off, right?

I've always said if they had better awareness they wouldn't be in that situation to begin with

Archived