Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNX 45 Tactical

Squawk

I have only shot one of these just once. I am pretty sure it would be legal in all pistol divisions without the RMR. With the RMR, the only division would be NFC.

That would be fine. I like shooting it without the RMR. I also have a Glock 19 but enjoy shooting the FNX more and produce more accurate shots. Have never shot competitively but have been shooting regularly for the last ten years. Was hoping to be able to try IDPA without a major investment

Is this the model with the threaded barrel and 15 round magazine in 45acp?

If so, as you know, it is a big gun, my concern would be whether it fits the box. Because it probably is right on the edge of being to tall and maybe to wide. Take it to a match without the RMR and ask to put it in the box, so you will know.

Is this the model with the threaded barrel and 15 round magazine in 45acp?

If so, as you know, it is a big gun, my concern would be whether it fits the box. Because it probably is right on the edge of being to tall and maybe to wide. Take it to a match without the RMR and ask to put it in the box, so you will know.

I've read concerns about this but have yet to confirm whether or not it will fit in the box. With the threaded barrel, suppressor sights, and 15 round magazine, Im leaning towards probably not.

• 5 weeks later...