Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Longtime Lurker from MA

Steelhorse

Hey all - Finally got around to registering after getting redirected here SOOO many times when doing google searches on reloading topics. That's probably where I'll spend most of my time on this forum as I currently don't have a lot of time to run competitions with my children being so young. I'll get there again one day.

I currently run a Lee Classic Turret (the old one w/o indexing) for reloading .45, .38/.357, .44S/M and utilize an old Lee Challenger for depriming.

I've took up reloading a few months ago with this pre-loved equipment but already have a couple thousand made and shot. I'll be picking brains as I look to upgrade equipment and lend whatever knowledge I can.

Just call me Ski.

Thanks!

BTW - yes, I detest my state. If it weren't for the family I wouldn't be here! (I'm slowly getting them to want to move, too)

Hi there. Nice to have another new englander here - I'm in RI. And having young kids is no excuse not to get out at some matches - I've got 2 & 4 year olds and get out to at least a couple a month. Between MA, RI, and NH there's something going on just about every weekend.

Hi there. Nice to have another new englander here - I'm in RI. And having young kids is no excuse not to get out at some matches - I've got 2 & 4 year olds and get out to at least a couple a month. Between MA, RI, and NH there's something going on just about every weekend.

I hear the no excuse part...but my situation is particular but not unique. I work 4 on 2 off - so weekends for me aren't exactly as often as they are for everyone else. Mix that with 4 and 5 yr olds and a wife I hardly see (but would like to) and whatever time we all get together is typically spent together. Once the kids get in school I'll have more time.

I'll get back in the game in a couple/few years. Until then I still squeeze in a practice time every other week...gotta use it or lose it.