Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P. E. KELLY'S VIDEO ON THE TTI 17L

bowenbuilt

I wish Pat would put the price as run, on the guns he does these test on. I looked on the tti website and I think that gun as shot would be close to $1600-$1700. Am I close or way off?

I wish Pat would put the price as run, on the guns he does these test on. I looked on the tti website and I think that gun as shot would be close to $1600-$1700. Am I close or way off?

Oh, cheaper than that. Probably somewhere around the 1450 area. We're working on pricing for it right now.

I fondled a Taran tactical g34 the other day. It's nice but the trigger felt almost identical to the trigger I have which is the stock trigger bar, zev connector, zev fp and zev springs.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I fondled a Taran tactical g34 the other day. It's nice but the trigger felt almost identical to the trigger I have which is the stock trigger bar, zev connector, zev fp and zev springs.

Thanks for your input. I figured it would be similar. I have their connector and spring kit and figured its not over the top drastically different.

I will get out a trigger pull gauge this weekend and let you know the value. As far as the trigger goes...as I said on the video it is Unlike any other Glock

I have shot. Initial pretravel STOPS at a hard wall and then when break weight is reached the trigger breaks. Much more like a SA trigger than not.

I have TTI parts in several other Glocks. In a brandy new US made 17 the trigger is close to the TTI 17L in the video.

In a G34 and G35 they are nice but lack that hard wall before the break.

Edited by P.E. Kelley

I did the same thing with a G35. I love how much lighter it is than my stock G17, but the reset does seem longer than the stock trigger. Now, it would be nice to know what all that trigger consists of in that video! I guess if you want everything in the trigger you are going to have to spend more $$$ than just the spring kit and connector.

Any timeline on a complete taran trigger kit? I've tried plenty of other drop in glock trigger kits and found them all to be the equivalent of a lighter spring kit, connector and maybe a polish job. It sounds like the TTI guys may have a better mousetrap if the feedback from the video holds true.

• 1 month later...

I will get out a trigger pull gauge this weekend and let you know the value. As far as the trigger goes...as I said on the video it is Unlike any other Glock

I have shot. Initial pretravel STOPS at a hard wall and then when break weight is reached the trigger breaks. Much more like a SA trigger than not.

I have TTI parts in several other Glocks. In a brandy new US made 17 the trigger is close to the TTI 17L in the video.

In a G34 and G35 they are nice but lack that hard wall before the break.

Why would the 34 and 35 be different?

Trigger pull gauge read #3.2 when measured from the center of the trigger.

My Glock 17 Open in 9 maj with Vanek trigger with Gk stock striker spring has 2# 10oz. pull after I replaced its connector with a new LWolff connector. It was 2# 5oz with its old connector that came with it 3 yrs ago. Just comparing.

Trigger pull gauge read #3.2 when measured from the center of the trigger.

My Glock 17 Open in 9 maj with Vanek trigger with Gk stock striker spring has 2# 10oz. pull after I replaced its connector with a new LWolff connector. It was 2# 5oz with its old connector that came with it 3 yrs ago. Just comparing.

Cool info. Curious does that set up run with any primer? The TTI set runs everything I have been able to find.

Yes most primers except the russian. Fed Winch Fiocchi are reliable because I use oem striker spring. Actually this is against Vanek's advise not to use oem strikr spring. I paired it with extra power Glockmeister trigger spring. Late last year the connector broke so I replaced it with LW connector w/c is similar in appearance to the Vanek connector which I heard was also a LW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk