Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best price for Blade-tech

515CUSTOMS

My CZ 75b SA will be at my FFL today just need to go pick it up. Still need to order a holster belt and mag pouches. I looking at the Blade-tech drop offset holster with the Tek Lok attachment,the Revolution mag pouch,and the Blade-tech competition shooter speed belt. What do you guys think about the Blade-tech gear, and who carries the best prices for it.

My CZ 75b SA will be at my FFL today just need to go pick it up. Still need to order a holster belt and mag pouches. I looking at the Blade-tech drop offset holster with the Tek Lok attachment,the Revolution mag pouch,and the Blade-tech competition shooter speed belt. What do you guys think about the Blade-tech gear, and who carries the best prices for it.

I've got a New Blade Tech for the CZ 75 I'll sell you. (My Shadow doesn't fit)

After spending the last few days looking around and spending hours doing it, I came to realize that if I had spent all that time working in my shop, I could have bought the holster 5 times already, instead of trying to save a few bucks.

Anyway ill pry just order from CZC with some other parts.

After spending the last few days looking around and spending hours doing it, I came to realize that if I had spent all that time working in my shop, I could have bought the holster 5 times already, instead of trying to save a few bucks.

Anyway ill pry just order from CZC with some other parts.

I think there is a profound life lesson here...

Check shooters connection first! It will be the cheapest with your Benos discount.

How do you get the Benos discount?
Just shoot thm an email saying you are a Benos member. Once they verify that you will automatically be set up with special pricing

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of deal do members get at shooters connection, and is there anywhere else that gives deal to the form members?

Very little discount if any as far as I can tell. I just bought some stuff there recently and inquired about the "BENOS" discount. Was told that if I agreed to be put on their email solicitation list they would set me up on the discount program, which I did. Was told no action on my part was needed to obtain any discount offered, just sign up and the discount would automatically be calculated when I logged in to my account on their website. Unfortunately nothing I bought had any discounts available.

That being said I sent two emails to them and was responded to very promptly on both. I was told upfront many things they sell have such low margins they cant/dont discount them. I placed my order about 10 mins before the shipping cutoff for that day, got a notice of my order being shipped about 45 mins later, and had my order in hand in two days. Cant argue with that. I will definately give them a shot at my future business, maybe next time I can get a discount too.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the email we send out when asked. Its pretty self explanatory. Yes there are some items you wont see a discount on and many manufacturers are implementing and enforcing a MAP policy to protect their product. We try to stay competitive and give very fast service.

We do have a discount

program that isn't a flat rate discount, it varies from

item to item. It applies to about half of the items we

offer and the amounts vary.

The items it doesn't apply to are already

discounted, mostly specialty items from very small

manufacturers, items that have really low profit margins,

items that are in demand and short supply or items that

have manufacturer restrictions on discounting.

We flagged your account for the discount. You will

automatically get the lower prices on the items that

apply WHEN logged in,
and adding them to your cart. It will not show you the

before and after pricing. To see that you will have to

look before logging in and then again after logging in.

If you have not created an account we will ad you as soon

as you create an account on our web page AND fill out the

information , name, address, phone , and let us know its

done.

In exchange for the discount group you agree to be added

to our email list of occasional specials. Unsubscribing

also unsubscribes from the discount group.

Edited by chuckbradley

• 4 weeks later...

For me the big difference is the gap between the hangar and the gun. The BOSS has a gap - the DOH has that offset leg that I would always jamb my thumb against.

BOSS has room for my thumb to get on top of the safety during the draw.

BSPS-Holster-6T.jpg?1423510183

DOH - the offset hangar is too close to the top of the holster

DSC_000411111.JPG

If you value time and want to know what is going on with your order, go to Shooters Connection. I've been dealing with those guys for years and they have never, and I mean never, failed me. I can order 5 minutes before their cutoff and they still always get it out that day (I don't recommend doing this but I'm just saying, they have saved me a bunch of times). UPS Ground gets to me in 2 days...every single time for years. Recently I placed a few orders with others and the experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Even if I only can get a partial order from Shooters Connection, I would rather give them the business since they have earned my trust and are one of the most dependable suppliers to the shooting community.

Does anyone have any input on how the Boss ($100) compares to the Double Alpha PDR PRO Holster? ($80)

Pic:

post-33893-0-17852400-1431007332_thumb.j

http://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Double-Alpha-PDR-PRO-Holster-P3263.aspx

Or the Ghost Stinger ($60)?

post-33893-0-93020500-1431007490_thumb.j

http://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Ghost-Stinger-CZ-SP01-Tanfoglio-Stock-III-P2378.aspx

Edited by EngineerEli

Does anyone have any input on how the boss hangar compares to the Double Alpha PDR PRO Holster?

Pic:

attachicon.gifGetImage.ashx.jpg

http://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Double-Alpha-PDR-PRO-Holster-P3263.aspx

I don't have any first hand experience with it but I read a few places and even Saul posted it that it may be borderline with the 2" rule. One guy said he had to put some spacers/washers in and it worked out nice. I love DAA stuff and I almost went that route for my CZ but decided to go with a Comp-Tac instead. The Ghost Stinger looks awesome and they carry it at SC. I just got one in and will be trying that one also.