Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock IIIs anyone?

Nealio

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this is one of the 21 Stock III's that came in? They got it on GB quick if so

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=475595541

I sure hope it's not! But I do notice they pull the description from somewhere, and it says polygonal rifling. I hate it when a company isn't consistent about how they advertise, or manufacture a product. It was definitely a let down to find my new S3 didn't come with it...

Afaik all the regular s3 come with traditional rifling. Only the s3 xtreme has the poly rifling like a s2.

I wonder if this is one of the 21 Stock III's that came in? They got it on GB quick if so

I checked, out of curiosity more than anything, and the serial number is not one of the 21 that I sold.

That's good to know. Did you say you carry Henning products and MecGar mags for Tanfos?

Well, if anyone happens to get their Stock III and they are not satisfied with it, I have a 9mm Stock II that I will part with in a partial trade or work out the details:-)

I am digging my Stock III and ready to shoot it once I get it tricked out and find some time to get to the range, lol

Well, if anyone happens to get their Stock III and they are not satisfied with it, I have a 9mm Stock II that I will part with in a partial trade or work out the details:-)

I am digging my Stock III and ready to shoot it once I get it tricked out and find some time to get to the range, lol

Can you tell much difference between the two in performance?

I haven't shot my III in 9mm yet but I do have a III in .40 and I do like it. Both perform great, I think it's more on a shooters preference. All mine are tack drivers

I checked, out of curiosity more than anything, and the serial number is not one of the 21 that I sold.

That's good to know. Did you say you carry Henning products and MecGar mags for Tanfos?

Yes. I have some Henning stuff in stock right now, with more coming. The Mags I have are the K9 17 Rounders.

I haven't shot my III in 9mm yet but I do have a III in .40 and I do like it. Both perform great, I think it's more on a shooters preference. All mine are tack drivers

What would the preference be though? I can't imagine them shooting much different. I've got the S3, but I've never shot an S2.

The Stock III is a little longer. Different barrel. Weight is a little different. It would just be what gun feels better to the shooter I guess. Personally, I would like to have a pair of Stock III's in 9mm for Production vs. the pair of Stock II's I have. I just like the weight of the gun. Some may think it is a little to front heavy and you can transition faster with the II than the III. Just my personal preference.

I agree with gump, I much prefer the 3 to the 2 I have. The 3 is at least as accurate as the lim pro or 2. I do like the chrome finish on the s2 however.

Yeah, I'm loving the S3,but I wish it were chrome.

I agree with gump, I much prefer the 3 to the 2 I have. The 3 is at least as accurate as the lim pro or 2. I do like the chrome finish on the s2 however.

Yeah, I'm loving the S3,but I wish it were chrome.

That's an easy fix