Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock IIIs anyone?

Nealio

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put it in perspective idHawk left $10,000 on the table to help us Tanfoglio shooters out. That is pretty awesome.

That was penance for all his past crimes against humanity... They are too numerous to recount, but most are fairly egregious. :devil:

Completely agree, idHawk hooked a lot of people up with a really amazing deal! Thanks!

Those of you that have received your guns all ready, did they come with the straight barrels with conventional rifling or polygonal rifling?

As a side note, I have mags for these guns. I should have mentioned it earlier, but I have them if anyone needs them. I am also in the process of getting set up as a dealer for Extreme Parts. I am currently a dealer for Henning's stuff.

As a side note, I have mags for these guns. I should have mentioned it earlier, but I have them if anyone needs them. I am also in the process of getting set up as a dealer for Extreme Parts. I am currently a dealer for Henning's stuff.

I'll have to get in touch with you for a few magazines.

I have a Elite Limited on the Stock III Lower. Its a beast. get the weight of the Stock III Lower and the Bull Bar. I love it!

I'm gonna see how the stock iii lower feels on the hunter upper. Maybe I can get a tungsten guide rod somewhere, too.

Anyone have a review on the brass eg grips? :)

Edited by shabodah

I've got a couple CZ Accu's I'm using in PRD (primary and backup), but I've always been intrigued by the Stock 3. I absolutely love the Accu. It's unlikely the Stock 3 I purchased from iDHawk will replace the Accu as my primary PRD gun, but I've got all the gear to run the Stock 3 and will definitely do so at some of the local matches. The biggest difference being the trigger. Regardless of the trigger work done to a Stock 3, I don't think it will ever surpass the trigger of the Accu.

So did anyone who got one of these Stock III's going to replace their Stock II with it in Production?

I'm not really sure what the difference between the two will be. S2 has the cone barrel, but S3 is a tad longer so balance should be about the same. S3 weighs a little more. I just don't see how you could really tell the difference. I went with the S3 because I like longer guns. I doubt the cone vs straight barrel makes any difference other than weight.

I have a pair of Stock II's in 9mm and a Stock III in .40 and now in 9mm. I can tell a difference in the weight but it's more towards the front of the gun. Once I do a trigger job on my 9mm and get it competition ready I am gonna do some side by side shooting with them but I don't think it'll be a huge difference. I do like it being a little longer.

I have a pair of Stock II's in 9mm and a Stock III in .40 and now in 9mm. I can tell a difference in the weight but it's more towards the front of the gun. Once I do a trigger job on my 9mm and get it competition ready I am gonna do some side by side shooting with them but I don't think it'll be a huge difference. I do like it being a little longer.

So even with the cone barrel, the S3 has more weight on the nose?

Picking mine up from my FFL today. (Thanks again idhawk)

I'm using an accu shadow right now and just love it.

But when I made the switch to production in October, I told myself I'd try the Stock II/III at some point to compare the two platforms.

Well, there is an extra .25" of slide, frame and barrel on the front of the gun.

Well, there is an extra .25" of slide, frame and barrel on the front of the gun.

Yeah, just didn't know how much heavier the cone barrel was on the S2 and the barrel protruding helps too. It is more than a .25" difference though right? The s3 is listed as .86" longer. Edited by Wesquire

To put it in perspective idHawk left $10,000 on the table to help us Tanfoglio shooters out. That is pretty awesome.

What a jerk. I could use $10k. Why didn't he just give it to me? I would even have agreed to stop mocking tanfo shooters (except praetorian) for a few weeks. :devil: