Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock IIIs anyone?

Nealio

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are large frame. I took my Cajunized CZ SP01 out too. I was really surprised at how much less muzzle flip the Stock III had with the same ammunition. The Stock III also chronoed AVG 925 vs AVG 913 out of the CZ. Same ammo, chrono, and weather conditions.

Are the US bound Stock 3's still all coming with the small frame? I really want a large frame S3 in 40.

I have a Stock III in .40 large frame. They pop up from time to time, I've shot it the least of all mine except my Tanfo 1911 cuz been mostly a production shooter. Hope to trade in in on a Limited .40 so I have an identical backup gun for Limited division

I'd like one

You should contact me if you want one. I received 21 of them yesterday and I have 3 left as of this morning, along with the one that I put on GunBroker.

Make that two remaining.....

I'd like one

You should contact me if you want one. I received 21 of them yesterday and I have 3 left as of this morning, along with the one that I put on GunBroker.

Make that two remaining.....

One left....

21x $1k guns sold in under 24hrs! Did someone at EAA read 'The Wealth of Nations' and decide to do a case study in making money despite completely ignoring the demand for their product? Why does Tanfoglio put up with them? Ugh, so frustrating.

Edited by blind bat

Out of curiosity will an elite limited slide fit on the stock III lower?

Also, can you convert them to SA if you were to use it in 3gun?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Edited by 3djedi

Out of curiosity will an elite limited slide fit on the stock III lower?

Also, can you convert them to SA if you were to use it in 3gun?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I don't know about the slide part but I converted my Stock III in .40 to SAO and was easy. Use it as backup to my Limited gun and I think the Stock III in 9mm would make a great 3-gun pistol with SA trigger and magwell added

Just a heads up.... These are all gone folks. I will do my best to get more in so I can offer them up here first. I have one that I had originally put up on GunBroker that is currently up for auction. Not sure what it will go for, but I'll let that one play out at this point. I had no idea they would sell so fast here. I appreciate everyone being so cordial and awesome to work with. I have already paid for a spot in the Vendor Tent and all Brian is waiting for is my banner. I'll let you guys know when it's up and running. We are in the process of adding a ton of new items to our online store.

Edited by idHawk

Thank you Hawktech Arms for not price gouging us and making these Unicorns available!

I couldn't agree more, even though I didnt get mine from him I will definitely give him my future business as well as refer others to him.